7.22.2009

sweetest thing <3

the past couple of days have been absolutely positively wonderful. my babe will be here in 40 days. it'll be 3months tmrw. he's the best. i couldn't ask for anything better. lauren's here talkin my dern head off. my gawsh. but at least its interesting. i've been on this computer for hours. think im gonna brainstorm some more tattoo ideas. i'm so ready for the next one. amor vincit omnia back of my neck probably. looking forward to a rib tattoo. &one behind the other ear. i poured out my heart to my love today. my letter was really heartfelt..i was sooo scared to send it. i asked myself over&over again..what if he thinks this is crap? because he says the sweetest things to me &the things i say can't even compare. they are unbelievably sweet. i don't want to compete. jst say what i feel my way i suppose. i still think that its nothing compared to how he expresses his love lolol. can't wait till he gets here. september 1st. i'll be right at that airport w|the biggest, goofiest, kool-aid smile i can manage to put on my face. can't wait to hug&kiss him. *sigh* i'm so ready. i've lived the day in my head like 80 times. I still don't knw how I'm gonna act. hopefully i won't cut up! rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment