7.07.2009

photography*

adw*
i think this may have been the picture that made me realize that photography was something i really wanted to pursue. I named this one "The sky is not the limit" Not being negative, just not limiting my potential to the sky's reach. I knw i can do better&beyond the sky's limits. Saying the sky is the limit is simply not enough for me. I want more, need more to keep me going. I dream big and plan on acting big. Going to college is something that I've been looking forward to for a while now. I'm ready to meet the new people &gain the many experiences. I'm gonna miss home, I knw I will. But I think I'm ready to move forward &leave the little girl behind. It's time to grow up &start being more responsible. Time to motivate myself, go the extra mile to be successful. I think I'm ready for the challenge. If it gets hard it should simply be mind over matter..."If you don't mind, then it shouldn't matter."

No comments:

Post a Comment