7.07.2009

*sighh

Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable.


terence m. holiday. the asshole of a fuxkin lifetime; but i love him from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. i must say, i have a soft spot for the s.o.b. lmao. he keeps me smilin, keeps me lauhin, &acts like he absolutely ADORES me. rofl. he's always on my mind, can't seem to shake him off..notta bad thing, it really doesn't bother me. i see us goin places&doin things...in all our differences, arguments, &disagreements...we always sort thru the bullshxt &realize that we really do truly love each other. i dnt want him to go anywhere for a long long time. when we dnt talk, i feel empty, that's my baby! i've grown so much in the time that we've been together..seems like we've been thru thick&thin already..EMOTIONALLY. i jst realized today how difficult becoming vulnerable can be. so many layers&layers of hurt, anger and rejection..they never make the next step ANY easier. i'm taking dwn the walls around me that once stood miles high. he's too good for that, i can't love him half-heartedly. i have to love him w|my WHOLE heart. i love this roller coaster that we seem to always be on. it doesn't matter. i have issues, he has issues..we're jst two havin issues mofo's. i frickin LOVE IT. wouldn't trade him for the wrld. he's here for a reason..a damn good one too. i love yu bae. forever&ever [dnt kill me for the pic; i <3 it] roflmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment