8.04.2009

mwaahh.

sittin up ; its 2am. boredd.
hunnybunches fell asleep on me...so i think. but its all good. hope yur dreamin sweetly babe =] tired of photoshopping for one day. all twittered out. i was def killin it earlier. lol. i knw aint shit poppin on fb. no one to txt. dnt wanna talk. soooo..me&my blog can vibe real quick =] this is my newest; favoritest picture:


HOT <3 ; bbyqirl is smoookiiin! ow! lol.
i love it; totally off guard. came out pretty decent if yu ask me.

i need for my ipod to catch up w|my computer. i dwnlded sum laura izibor today =]
her voice is absolutely BEAUTIFUL; she's irish i think. looove her accent.
<3 this song ; 'shine'



i am absolutely SICK of this phone; it keeps freezing. takes 50 million seconds to unlock. i touch the screen and its delayed..takes a few seconds to do what i tell it to do. grrrrrr! makes me angry. prob. gonna call sprint tmrw &see what they have to say about it. this is the THIRD freakin phone i've had. and i only fucked it up ONCE. the other two times it was their fault. oh yeah, i forgot to mention that my end button BARELY freakin wrks. gotta almost break yur finger to end a call...sooo..i jst settle w|touchin the screen. or not hanging up, letting the other person hit their end button &my phone will hang up eventually =/ what the heck!

ahhh! i miss my babe. wish i coulda heard his voice 1more time before I laid my head dwn. poop. i heard it on the voicemail though =] soooo that makes me feel a lil better =] can't wait to see him. hope everything wrks out on his end to get his ass here. ahhh! =] lol.

my eyes are either really dry, heavy, or a combination of the two.
i'm gonna go w|heavy eyes.
i'm out =]

mwaahh !* - that's for my babe.

me&him*

No comments:

Post a Comment